In a blink of an eye... time really passes by quickly.. and due to recent circumstances.. I have decided to pick this up again...
I just realised how angry and moody my other posts have been... and somehow all the feelings I felt back then doesn't feel that important anymore... yes, i still feel the pain, heartache and resentment... but it's really not that important...
I guess, the maturity has finally hit, and I'm now.. Yes... Hating to admit it, OLD...
We shall see how long it takes for me to stop this blogging...
Sunday, 8 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Share this with your friends!
Popular Posts
-
The Boy and I spend approximately 20 hours last weekend preparing for a fabulous dinner for our Autumn Festival (Moon Cake Festival) dinner...
-
If you've been following my Twitter account, you'd realise that I've been eagerly anticipating the opening of Duck Duck Goose.....
-
To all my dear readers, new and old... Thank you for following me for the past 3 years. As part of my new year resolutions for 2011, I...
-
Third time lucky as they say. Ms Fashionista was down here for a weekend and the Boy and I decided to take her out to try out the dinner and...
-
Third post of my Taste of Melbourne 2010 fun is mostly about sitting in for Nicolas Poelaert 's Taste Kitchen and trying his menu at the...
No comments:
Post a Comment