These are two awesome videos I have recently seen trawling the Nets...
First one is called:
Super Baozi vs Sushi Man
And this second one is Baozi (Dragon Fist - Jay Chou's Song)
It's soooooo funny and cute... not to mention extremely good too...
I first saw it on Likecool.
Have fun watching and a Happy Sunday to you all!!!
Sunday, 9 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Share this with your friends!
Popular Posts
-
HR ladies to eat, away we go! KM was leaving and we had decided to pop over to Hako down the road for a farewell lunch. Busting My Chops...
-
One random Tuesday (last week)... I went down to the local Good Guys and got myself a new baby... She's so smooth and sleek.. and makes ...
-
One day, a boy went to college as he does everyday. Except that this day was different, he was paying attention. He noticed a girl that he h...
-
Last week, the Boy and I had the honour to be invited by the owners of Chilipadi at Melbourne Central to try out their menu for their Nyony...
-
Smells of great coffee drifts out onto the Little Bourke Street between Queen and Elizabeth every morning I walk pass... The beauty an...
No comments:
Post a Comment