These are two awesome videos I have recently seen trawling the Nets...
First one is called:
Super Baozi vs Sushi Man
And this second one is Baozi (Dragon Fist - Jay Chou's Song)
It's soooooo funny and cute... not to mention extremely good too...
I first saw it on Likecool.
Have fun watching and a Happy Sunday to you all!!!
Sunday, 9 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Share this with your friends!
Popular Posts
-
Bubur Pulut Hitam... (an ode) Bubur Pulut Hitam How I love thee Thy silken smooth Texture of gleaming black Bubur Pulut Hitam How I ...
-
Gossip... girlie talk. I can't believe I miss that. It's nice to have friends around yourself. Take away the worries, stress and pai...
-
Another day, another night, another morning, another day of aimlessness. The weather is still depressing.. it's scheduled to be thunders...
-
Cake Balls have become all of the rage now these days (in internet cooking terms)... I first heard about it from the fantastic Bakerella ......
-
This is the last International Incident Party of the year!! Considering I am fairly new to this food party, I've had a hell of a fun tim...
No comments:
Post a Comment