Saturday 30 May 2009

Something Beautiful



I thought that for today at least, I'd try to show the world through my eyes. And how I view it. How often has it been that you see something that strikes you as beautiful and you have to capture it and you have no camera, or that you see something beautiful and wished that someone else in this big wide world would be able to see what you see?









Everytime I go to Chadstone, it's always packed and crowded. But on this Friday afternoon that I was there, it was... peaceful... and you could actually admire the beauty within as the mad construction goes on outside.

And then the walk home. So many beautiful trees! And the sun!... Winter is approaching, but should anyone say that Winter is cold and ugly, they obviously weren't looking through my eyes...













No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this with your friends!

Popular Posts