Sunday 9 January 2011

I have moved!!! Follow me!!! (http://msihua.com)







To all my dear readers, new and old... Thank you for following me for the past 3 years. As part of my new year resolutions for 2011, I have finally cleaned up, reorganised and moved this blog to a brighter, prettier and better organised home.

Please update your RSS feeds, bookmarks, subscriptions (etcetra) to the new website:

Let me know what you think, feel free to email me and update this new address to your blogroll!!

I can still be contacted via msihuablog[at]gmail[dot]com
and via Twitter
@msihua

We are still working out some kinks in the new website and appreciate your patience whilst we go about finalising the changes.

4 comments:

  1. Aw shucks. Another one of those moves which will change from a full RSS feed to a short one (which requires you to click and go to their page and load everything else on their site).

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely new blog! It takes forever to up load though :(
    Btw the bubur hitam looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous: Sorry! But it is prettier over there!!!

    3ht: Thanks! Yeah it is very slow.. we're hoping it's not the server!!! (OMGEE)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, when betting on a 2-ball you will be offered the option of a tie, making it a 3-way market. But, when betting on a 3-ball, dead heat rules will apply to two or more players that have the same winning score after the 18 holes. ufa

    ReplyDelete

Share this with your friends!

Popular Posts