Tuesday 17 March 2009

Screaming Infidelities



Am I the only one to feel this way. Will I ever have peace from this feeling? From what I've done.. what we've done.

The night air is hot against my skin. Hot breath mingles and the windows mist up.

The night time rendezvous... the afternoon quick fixes...

What happened to us? I've got the only answer. WE grew up, moved on, and tried living in the past, tried to keep the past alive.

It can't be done, and it can't ever be undone.

My one and only. Joker and the thief indeed you are. How many times do I have to say goodbye. How many times will your face haunt me? Will I ever be free?

A familiar catchphrase (Dari Condo! *hahahahaha*), a familiar scent (Ambi Pur?), a scratch against my skin and my heart falters. A sound in the background, a familiar sounding ringtone, the voice of Norah Jones, thunderstorms... a Golden Retriever (I love them so)

Where were you? Where are you now? What are you doing? Are you happy?

Not a day goes by... not a minute...

I can only question the whys' and what ifs'.

Sayonara, adious, chai chien, selamat tinggal, goodbye...

No, no, no...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this with your friends!

Popular Posts