Tuesday 23 March 2010

Brother Baba Budan



Smells of great coffee drifts out onto the Little Bourke Street between Queen and Elizabeth every morning I walk pass...



The beauty and elegance of freshly roasted and brewed coffee beans asails my mind and drives me to their front steps...



Visions of chairs falling on my impending head does not deter my path, indeed, it drives me on with andrenaline and excitement of the danger hanging above my head



Beautiful people, who make great coffee, what else can one lonely soul in the big city ask for?



Ahhh.... fine silken bitter liquid.. how I long for thee!!

Overall Food Rating: -
Cafe ambiance: 9/10 (Everyone is friendly and shares a table out at the front =)
Value for money: 9/10

Location:
359 Little Bourke Street
Melbourne 3000

Tel: 03 9606 0449

Website: www.brotherbababudan.com.au

How to get there:

View Larger Map

Brother Baba Budan on Urbanspoon

8 comments:

  1. See, what's the best coffee shop within a short walk of the Lygon-Elgin corner?

    I've heard many good things about BBB, but I'm yet to find a preferred local haunt.

    P.S. Yay for Malay-shuns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you mean Seven Seeds? That's the next post at 4pm =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, lovely :). No, I live just off that corner (at the Old Vicarage next to St. Jude's) and I was asking if you have a recommendation for any places nearby :).

    Seven Seeds is sadly getting busier and busier...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're on the other end!! There's nothing there!! Lols.. actually I wouldn't know.. I'm based in the south-east...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Useless... Completely useless...

    I don't know why we're even friends!

    *cries in a corner*

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go walk out from your comfort zone.. GO!! Shoo Shoo... be adventurous and go on a walk and eat and drink trip... =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where, though? I've explore lots of places...

    Any hidden ones you've come across? I don't mind travelling :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Depends really on your mood and what you feel like having right? Go trawl my blog =)...

    ReplyDelete

Share this with your friends!

Popular Posts