Wednesday 29 April 2009

Keep Fishin'



Ahh... I could stare at the Penguins all day long. They are really graceful, and the smaller ones are just plain hilarious and entertaining. As it was, I stood and stared at penguins for a 3 quarters of an hour. Amazing... and only moved because Mr.Perth wanted to see other creatures... meh!

It has been a good couple of days. Great to be out of the house. Great to have a friend around from school that knows of people in a forgotten time and space.

It's times like these that I wish I was in KL more. With my friends and family. The loneliness really hits you in the face.

The only positivity from this, is that I make a good impression of Melbourne, and all these visitors want to move down here!! And the fact that flights are getting cheaper, so... everyone should come visit and spend time with me.

Here's to another day of touristy spotlights!!

More to come!

Obviously this post is backdated =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this with your friends!

Popular Posts