Wednesday 29 April 2009

Fifteen Melbourne Review @

Gastronomy delight!! And yes the song is a song by Taylor Swift! Meh!

Fifteen Melbourne has an alleyway entrance that leads to the basement of a rather classy looking establishment.

Food was good, but I wouldn't say it was exceptionally. Stand out dish for me, Burnt Butter and Sage with Butternut Pumpkin Ravioli... simply to die for.

We had the express lunch menu (everything on it), and it was a really satisfying lunch. The lunch which we were served included dishes that were not on their normal a la' carte menu. So that was a plus point. Hence I have no descriptions for the food pictures below, but all you need to know that it was good =)

Oh and Toby Puttock was there in the kitchen cooking. So I can officially say, Toby cooked for me!! MmMmMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm










How to get there:

View Larger Map

Fifteen Melbourne on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this with your friends!

Popular Posts