Thursday 15 April 2010

So Long and Thanks for the Fish...

(Waking up on Saturday morning with a special delivery!)

Friday... my work with the Mercy ended... it had been a short 5 week stint temping with them...

(This bouquet set cost $109!!!)

But the friendships forged in the tough times will last for a long time...

(I said it was too expensive, my manager said, "NO! I want to do this, you've been invaluable to us! GO FOR IT!")

As of Monday this week, I have started a new role...

(And so we did, also thanks again for the cards... Cousin R and Fab... thank you for my pressie!)

It's been a long time coming, and I'd like to thank everyone in my life for being so patient and supportive...

(Saturday morning brekkie with beautiful flowers)

I'm back where I belong and I've never been happier...

1 comment:

Share this with your friends!

Popular Posts