Thursday 1 April 2010

Things I want at the moment!!!



I WANTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How cool is an edible gold/silver spray for boring foods??!!!!!!!!!!!

And you can get it here...at The Deli Garage

But it's sold out!! Grrrrrrr....

Can you imagine the things one could do with such a spray can???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a slightly less insane note.. I got a job offer yesterday at a utilities company... I'm stoked.. it's a permanent full-time position and I start on the 12th of April!!

Although I keep waiting for them to call me back and shout, "April Fools!!, we gotcha!... Unfortunately you really suck..."

I also want this, now that I can afford it...from Nespresso



I was in my cousin's house for dinner the other night, (she had one, and now I MUST HAVE IT TOO!)... for $500AUD...

I WANTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this with your friends!

Popular Posts