Wednesday 30 September 2009

Toasted Chicken, Apple and Mustard Sandwich



That was what I had for lunch today.

Inspired by the sandwiches I had @ the Windsor Afternoon tea... i decided to try and replicate the Chicken, Apple and Mustard filling...

The ingredients:

1 chicken breast, around 1-2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard, 1-2 tablespoons of mayo, wholemeal bread...

Ignore the Butter.. I didn't use it in the end...



Mince the chicken...



Saute the chicken with olive oil, salt and pepper...



Add the mayo and mustard



Mix it all up...



At work, I did this (as I didn't want the apple to turn brown)...

So slice up the apple thinly...



Toast the bread (optional), and line up the apple slices on the toasted bread...



Add on the chicken filling..

Voila!.. It was absolutely delicious and it was a great change to putting cucumber on sandwiches!!



NOTE: Ms Tinymouse.. I didn't pass you any.. so feast on the pictures I guess =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this with your friends!

Popular Posts