Wednesday 23 September 2009

I Like You Better When You're Not Around



I think I shall now rant and also post up food I cook... makes it easier to deal with the transition from work to home ;)

But seriously... I much prefer it when the devil spawn isn't around... I get more work done without having to answer every single god damn question... Questions that are easily accessible...

For instance, devil spawn started a group MSN message asking, "Do you guys know where Black Rock is?"

A question that could have easily been answered if the devil spawn opened up a web browser and did a quick search on Google Maps... much quicker as well... rather than selecting each person to invite into the conversation to ask a stupid question.

My days at work are long and laboured... punctuated with a quick lunch for about 30 mins, and then it's back to work again...

I work an ongoing shift with no breaks, and I tell the devil spawn that I'm overwhelm... it just smiles at me and declares it will be leaving to go to the gym... WTF... seriously....

Everyday is a positive reinforcement to why I left so many moons ago... why I'm back is beyond me...

Back to my lunch... I made Lamb Chops with a minted mash...

Mash - potatoes, milk, salt, butter, chopped mint and Parmesan Cheese
Lamb - I do this countless of times... so I shall just leave off mentioning it...

I liked my towers of Carrots and Cucumbers!!...my very own C&C... cycle & carriage... *lame* I know... forgive me.. my brain is fried....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this with your friends!

Popular Posts