Saturday 19 September 2009

Pandan Prawn Recipe

I am going to be lazy and put up some pictures from when the Boy made pandan prawns a couple of days ago...

I find I no longer have time to do anything after work, as I just want to sleep... sometimes, I don't even want to eat!! *gasp*...

On the record... after work yesterday (Friday), I had KFC for dinner, and then went to be at 7.30pm... I didn't wake up until nearly 8am this morning!!

So here goes...

The prawns, marinated with salt, pepper, sugar, oyster sauce, and some soya sauce



Add in curry powder, and 1 egg



Wrap them up in pandan leaf and seal with a toothpick... (we ran out of toothpicks so we just broke the wooden skewers "satay sticks" and used them instead)

A delicate process as the pandan leaf kept ripping apart...



Deep fry the prawns...



Serve and garnish with fresh cut chilli's!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha...tell me about it work! work! work! Find something you like about your work and focus on it, then you will learn to love it! That's life!

    ReplyDelete

Share this with your friends!

Popular Posts