Wednesday 2 September 2009

Namaste @ Lygon Street, Carlton - Round II



The Boy took me to Namaste again!!!! I <3 him!!!

This time, I wasn't vegetarian.. and I wanted to eat everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay not everything, but things I wanted to try the other day when I had no choice apart from vegetarian dishes... boo!

Started off with Dosa Stuff with Spinach $4.95



This was the inside of the dosa (tosai in Malaysian terms)



Mint Naan and Butter Naan *SLURP*



Goat Masala $8.95
Succulent pieces of goat cooked with chef's special masala

*Indeed it was extremely succulent and tender*



CHICKEN SAAGWALA (CHICKEN SPINACH) $7.95
Chicken cooked with fresh spinach puree, herbs & spices finished with cream




This is the awesome life!!



Finished off a fantastic serving of Gelato from Il Dolce Fredo (next door)... of Durian and Pandan flavours....



I died and went to heaven!!!

I love Melbourne !!

No need for an overall rating, as it's already been done in the first round. All round delicious!!

How to get there:

View Larger Map

Namaste India on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this with your friends!

Popular Posts