Wednesday 29 July 2009

True Colours



Pretty, no? I was playing with some salt and somehow it ended up star shapped!

Thanks Ms Tinymouse for your luck.. I somehow think I survived it =)

I finally am getting some sort of life back. From all the solitude of the last 6 months, I suddenly hear about 2 job opportunities and I start temping for one of them tomorrow.

Sure, it's a 2-3 week thing. But it's better than nothing!! And to the other one... fingers crossed!!

So well done ME!...

*pats myself on the back*

Ode to Connex...
Today, as I waited on the platform...
We were as one gathered around like a flock of crows...
Settling in staring up...
All in black...
All eyes questioning...
When will it come, where will it be...
Head scratching...
Patience dwindling...
Like vultures descending on their prey...
We wondered...
O'Connex train...
Public transport from hell...
Where the bloody hell are ya?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this with your friends!

Popular Posts